How to keep clean of your car, use car vacuum cleaner helping you.
Let’s to see how many advantages for it:
1. Use for dry and wet clean up.
2. Easy to use, used directly from the car lighter socket.
3. Easy to Wash, Complete with reusable and washable filter.
4. Pull the filter out, discard the contents and wash the filter with the brush attachment.
It’s very wonderful products for you.
Then, how to choose the car vacuum cleaner?
1. Cover material:
PP & ABS for you choose
2. How many power do you want?
3. Capacity of dust:
4. How long cord do you want?
2800kpa, 3000kpa, 4000kpa etc.
6. Other function like With/without air compressor, with/without LED light.
When using, please note:
1.Entrance aligned garbage when used, debris must not exceed the size of inlet diameter
2.Not recommended to clean OPP bags, because the inlet is blocked easily by OPP bags.
3.Different occasions to replace the different nozzles.
4.Open the dustbin to drain in time when water sucking.
Each electrical products during using, must pay attention to:
1. Only work with 12V DC power supply. Never use with other power!
2. If you want to use it as home vacuum, you need Universal AC-DC Power Socket Adapter Converter(120W).
3. Do not use it long time, or its motor may burn; Do not open or remove the front cover when motor is working; Do not suck burning objects, such as burning cigarette, etc.
4. Install the filter component first before use. The filer is washable and reusable. Clean it in time after operation, or it may affects dust cleaning effect. Once suction is lower, clean the filter soon and dry it. Keep away from your eyes/ears when cleaning.
5. The vacuum sucks wet/dry. When suck wet, ensure the water the front cover sucks will not higher than the filter’s bottom. Note: Turn off the vacuum and pour liquid out first, then you can use. Once filter is wet, dry it first before use.
6. Due to the high power of car vacuum, the cigarette lighter is hard to dissipate heat when plugged in. We recommend to pull out the cigarette lighter after using 15 minutes to make it cool enough and then continue to use (Pay attention to your hands when pulling the hot lighter). This protects your car circuits and prolongs the using life of the vacuum as well.
7. Remove power cord when product not at work.
8. Keep away from direct sunlight, high temperature or high pressure.
9. Prohibit children using alone to avoid any possible dangers.
10. Entrance aligned garbage when used, debris must not exceed the size of inlet diameter
11.Not recommended to clean OPP bags, because the inlet is blocked easily by OPP bags.
12.Different occasions to replace the different nozzles.
13.Open the dustbin to drain in time when water sucking.